Photobucket
"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold.
It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love.
It’s for those who know a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough…"

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Armed Forces Day!
[A day to honor our current military]

Today is about honoring our active duty service members. You're always in our thoughts & prayers. Thank you for your sacrifices.

Dear Military Sweethearts,

Please extend a big "Thank you" from me to your service member. Whatever branch you're in, we are all fighting for the same cause. We are all defending the same country. We are all a part of the same family. I know a lot of bases/posts have events going on in celebration of Armed Forces Day, so I hope you all have a great day! Also make note that in honor of today, Big Lots is giving a 10% military discount (for those with valid military I.D.) off your entire purchase.


*Sending love to my deployed sailor.....
I love you baby & miss you like crazy! Thank you for everything you're doing for us & for this country. I'm so proud of you. Stay safe out there!

Click Here to read more about what today is all about :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, thanks for the comment on my blog. When it comes to care packages, I am all about surprises and decorating. Mr loves getting packages that have decoration on the inside of the box. I do have some pictures of a few boxes I made on my blog. I am not that creative, but I have seen some pretty awesome boxes by other spouses. Just pack it with things you know your sailor will love or little things that makes him think of home. Pictures are always great to include too. Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete