Photobucket
"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold.
It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love.
It’s for those who know a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough…"

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Introduction

















Hello ladies,

I'm not new to blogging, but I am new to this site and still have a lot to learn. I've decided to create a separate blog specifically for "The Navy Life" part of me. I thought it would be a good way to connect to other ladies who have a loved one in (all branches) of the military.

I'm sure a lot of you can agree with me when I say that sometimes it's hard to talk to our friends about military things if they're not in a military relationship themselves. That is why I believe it's good to have a group of ladies who DO know what you're going through and can relate to you. It provides for a strong support system and can be comforting knowing that "you're not alone".

This blog will provide a way for me to express my thoughts, excitements, good news, sadness, loneliness, information, ideas, etc.. during my journey as a Navy fiancée (& future Navy wife). I hope that some of the things I write can provide encouragement to all of you other ladies who are part of the "Silent Rank", standing by your service member in this difficult lifestyle of ours. I look forward to reading your comments and also your blogs (if you have one!).

♥ Sailor's Doll

1 comment:

  1. Hi and welcome. Thanks for adding me by the way. I do wish people to be at the hospital but just in the waiting room until the baby is born and we tell them that they can come in. When I experienced the way my husbands family was with his sister giving birth I decided that that environment wasnt for me. Everyone was in her face the second after the baby was born snapping pics on their phones and sending them to everyone they knew like the baby was some type of new car or something. Just isn't for me.

    ReplyDelete